Head of Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
OFX has a market leading regulatory and operational platform that positions us at the front of the pack for growth. At OFX we are constantly looking for new ways to meet the challenges our customers face in making cross border payments.
OFX is establishing its European (excluding the UK) business in Dublin.
The Head of Ireland will have responsibility for the day to day running of the OFX European business and will establish, drive and manage the ongoing success of our European operations with decision-making and leadership of OFX business activities in the sub-region.
The Head of Ireland will report into the Regional President of EMEA and will sit on the EMEA leadership team.
The role is responsible for delivering the OFX key financial metrics for the European market (excluding UK).
Establishing our Irish operations
- Develop local growth and go-to-market strategies for all key customer segments in alignment with the EMEA strategy
- Head and drive sales for the sub-region
- Provide local management for in-region departments and oversight of outsourced functions
- Identify suitable partnership opportunities to drive customer growth and complement existing product capability
- Develop localisation of global and EMEA initiatives
- Manage performance in Europe across a number of qualitative and quantitative metrics (Profit /Revenue, Cost, EBT Margin, New Dealing Clients, Active Clients)
Keep abreast and advise on local requirements and regulations that could impact the EMEA business
- Offer will be conditional on "fit and proper" approval by the Central Bank of Ireland as a PCF-1 role
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development, in managing a division of a large corporation or in a Head of Country/ Region role
- A strategic vision with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and a strong operational focus
- Leadership skills that include a keen interest in coaching and developing staff
- Working knowledge of financial services in Ireland as well as locations in continental Europe (e.g. Germany, France)
- Self-starting, proactive mindset
- Experience of working with regulators
Back to top