Head of Digital Content and Optimisation
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Digital Content and Optimisation. This role is instrumental in developing and executing the digital content program to drive brand and demand generation for OFX across both personal and business segments.
This role will deliver content from conception through to execution, across all channels while managing the in-house and freelance resources across design, copywriting and web production that deliver high quality projects for acquisition, web content and sales collateral.
The role is also responsible for creative direction 'owning the look and feel' of the OFX website, working closely with internal teams (UX, product and technology) to enable consistency across the digital customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Create a content calendar that addresses the yearly needs of the business and ensure timely on-budget delivery of all marketing campaigns
- Drive the creative strategy behind the brand for use across digital collateral and the OFX website
- Be an inspiring team leader who can provide strategic direction and leadership to copywriters, designers, web producers, and SEO specialists
- Proactively look for ways to improve processes and the execution of content onto the OFX website
- Work with the analytics team to identify the performance and improvement of digital website
- Implement optimisation strategies required to maximise customer conversion and engagement
- Be the guardian internally for the OFX brand and tone of voice across the website.
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of marketing experience ideally from an editorial or digital marketing role within a digital business
- Experience of working in-house(preferred) and/or an agency - involved in creative and production
- Experience in Digital Content - sound knowledge and experience in developing online content (across all platforms)
- Proven understanding of inbound marketing especially SEO, social media, and PR
- Strong experience in web content management, graphic design and site management
- Experience of web optimisation techniques and working to SEO content structures
- Experience in Brand Marketing - able to define and develop design and brand guidelines
- Excellent design and copywriting skills.
Who you are:
- A strategic business mind coupled with a creative passion
- Ability to foster relationships with key internal and external influencers.
- Ability to work on projects independently while coordinating with various project stakeholders across the business
- Ability to multi task and keep smiling, flexible nature in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator, confident and able to direct others and manage teams
- Strong team player self-motivated and eager to learn.
Our environment is fully agile take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. You name it, we've got it!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our two employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class or a board game night, our team wants you to feel welcome.
Meet Some of OFX's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Maximilian’s role is centered on customer support throughout the client experience—from the initial onboarding to the final transfer into OFX.
Back to top