Head of Customer Lifecycle Marketing
G'Day. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
At the heart of our business are our clients - we deliver secure, speedy, smooth transfers to help make their dreams, like buying a property overseas, studying on international exchange, or running their own business globally, a reality.
Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Customer Lifecycle Marketing. This role plays an integral role in driving customer engagement, revenue, retention and loyalty across multiple channels. This is a strategic role, responsible for development and execution of a lifecycle marketing program which engages customers at moments of influence throughout their journey. This position blends acquisition, content, email, and digital personalisation to create an engaging and seamless journey.
The role is highly collaborative working closely with technology and product to build the customer communications platform, and leading our strategy on consistent customer experience across all channels. The team that is passionate about providing our customers with an exceptional experience with our products. In this role, you will be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves to lead campaigns from concept through execution in partnership with cross-functional teams.
You will be a leader who loves the science of marketing as much as the art with a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will lead a team of passionate marketers and analysts and drive the passion for the loyalty loop / funnel analytics, thinking strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the global customer management strategy to drive additional revenue - from increased share of wallet, improved retention, and loyalty
- Develop and manage lifecycle marketing plan and operations across channels including campaigns, execution, reporting and analysis
- Develop an editorial/customer lifecycle calendar and segmentation strategy, creating and reviewing content, A/B testing and running cohesive cross-channel engagement strategies
- Lead efforts to implement marketing opportunities throughout the customer journey, leveraging online behaviour, product developments, and experimentation with new technologies
- Provide regular reporting with insights and recommendations on how to adjust customer interactions and inform product initiatives to improve key performance metrics
- Liaise with Sales, Product, UX, Content Marketing and Creative to prioritise and develop integrated campaigns
- To monitor and analyse campaign results across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics
- Work with the data analytics team to develop segmentation model(s) and data insights to support a lifecycle management approach and campaigns
- Manage budget, agency relationships, marketing technology, reporting, and dashboards to demonstrate revenue impact and ROI
- Project manage initiatives in partnership with Marketing, Product, Sales and Design teams.
What you'll bring
Tertiary level qualification - ideally in a Marketing or Business degree.
Knowledge, skills, experience
- 7+ years' experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies that delivers on key revenue, engagement, and retention goals. B2B & B2C Marketing experience, broader digital marketing experience is a plus
- Industry experience - ideally comparable to OFX's client group ie: Digital services industry, B2B, B2C, large customer base. Financial Services experience advantageous
- CRM experience and deep understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles across segments
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation tools - ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar ie: Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot
- Outstanding people leadership capability and experience, with the ability to lead confidently through cultural and organisational change
- Strategic thinker, not afraid to push boundaries and chart new territory!
- Be the customer champion and inspire customer focus across OFX
- Ability to interpret and challenge data analysis and market research
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven project management and multitasking skills, able to deliver campaigns on time and within budget
- Collaboration/Relationship Building - managing stakeholders across multiple time zones and disciplines
- Agency and budget management experience.
Our environment is fully agile take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. You name it, we've got it!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our two employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class or a board game night, our team wants you to feel welcome.
Back to top