FX Client Service Specialist (Weekends, Sat - Weds)
New Grads Welcome! Excellent Entry Level Role with Global FinTech Company in Downtown Toronto!
Are you an interested in becoming a FX Client Service Specialist (Saturday - Wednesday)*?
Hello there! Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide. We're a values-based organization and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
Currently we have a vacancy within our friendly & energetic team for a FX Client Service Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to our clients, whilst maintaining our award-winning reputation for ease of transaction and friendly service. This role will suit an individual who loves to build client relations and deliver exceptional customer service. Key responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service, responding to all clients' queries via various channels, providing website assistance, explaining processes, products and services in accordance with internal procedures and relevant legislation.
Hear from some of our team on how they inspire customer confidence in our 'OFX At Your Service' video: https://goo.gl/RDwGi5
What we offer
Firstly, an excellent place to kick start your career! Whilst being an established and respected International Money Transfer business, we offer a startup vibe, funky office and a great culture that stems from our Australian roots.
Instead of "unlimited vacation", we offer four full weeks of vacation a year, no questions asked, and we encourage you to use them! Most importantly, we offer the right candidate an opportunity to join our very unique and exciting business that's shaping the future of International Money Transfers.
What you'll be doing
- Be the first point of contact on all issues relating to the international payment process
- Set up new client accounts and explain how our online service works
- Explain compliance requirements
- Check & confirm all details of clients bank to bank transfers
- Deliver unparalleled customer service to clients and internal stakeholders via telephone and email
- Manage high call and email volumes and deliver outcomes
- Follow up with unverified clients, compliance and AML regulation issues
- Respond to client queries across all facets of the payment process including tracking funds and coordinating responses with Operations and Settlements
- Gain knowledge of, remain up to date on and work within legislation relevant to the role, e.g. AML, KYC
What you'll bring
- Post-secondary education
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer service (phone/email based preferred). Committed to exceeding key performance indicators
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and email) and the ability to adapt to different IT systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate emotional resilience
- Integrity, reliability and good work ethic
- Master of multitasking; ability to manage several systems and tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Team oriented and ability to work collaboratively and unsupervised
What are nice to haves
- KYC, AML training
- 1-2 years Sales/customer service experience of meeting key performance indicators
- Finance/Business related education
- Banking experience
*This is a full-time , permanent position, requiring the employee to work 40 hours per week, the work days are Saturday through Wednesday.
Back to top