Enterprise Sales Manager
- San Francisco, CA
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.We welcome conversations aroundflexible working arrangementsfor this role.Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney's Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
OFX North America are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales professional to play a leading role in developing and driving OFX's Enterprise capability. Reporting into the Director of Enterprise Development, this role will work closely with both the North American and global senior commercial teams to source, develop and execute strategies for Enterprise partners. You will be responsible for building and managing an Enterprise sales pipeline, and will be responsible for driving revenue, aligning and driving OFX's Enterprise and API solutions with client demand.
At OFX we define Enterprise partners as businesses that can utilize our service to significantly enhance their value proposition buy accesses our global payments expertise through and integrated offering. These partnerships are multifaceted, win win relationships that are complex in nature and often sit "outside the box" of our current sales offering.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the North American leadership team to help formulate and execute the regional OFX Enterprise Sales strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and personally closing key Enterprise-level partnerships. Example of enterprise client includes would be large corporate and financial institutions (eg. ING, Macquarie, Travelex)
- You will develop collaborative working relationships with key internal departments such as Product, Marketing, Compliance and Operations to define solutions and scalable business processes for Enterprise clients
- Drive and grow revenue via the acquisition of key Enterprise accounts
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape and client needs, representing OFX at various industry conferences and networking events
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our API's, compliance constraints and knowledge of how Fintech works for our Enterprise level clients
- Ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience
- Contribute to Enterprise product development by being the voice of the client
- Exemplary sales, communication and leadership skills. You will be originating and representing OFX in complex transactions and should drive our values with every interaction
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
Knowledge, skills, experience
- 5 years + Enterprise sales experience with proven B2B consultative / solution enterprise level sales experience, - ideally in FX payments/financial services/banking
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision with global complexity. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments and complex sales cycles
- Experience independently identifying, structuring, negotiating and closing strategic Enterprise solutions, including those that require deep sales and product integrations such as API
- Ideally expertise with payments products and API-focused platforms and solutions as well as leveraging technology to build API solutions
- Strong familiarity with Enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Proven success building strong client relationships with key decision-makers using industry, technical and interpersonal skills and knowledge
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Adept at working as both an individual contributor and in a leadership role, creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and a cohesive team effort
- An ability to motivate and manage direct and indirect teams of employees across multiple functions, locations and cultures.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of presenting clearly at Board level.
You must have full working rights in the USA to be considered for this position.
Back to top