Customer Service Representative
G'Day. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
At the heart of our business are our clients - we deliver secure, speedy, smooth transfers to help make their dreams, like buying a property overseas, studying on international exchange, or running their own business globally, a reality.
Our Customer Service Representatives play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to OFX clients, whilst maintaining our reputation for ease of transaction and friendly service. We are looking for an individual who loves to build client relations and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Are you looking to work for a global brand and help deliver award winning service?
- Do you have previous customer service experience? Face to face or in a Contact Centre?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team to achieve and deliver the best results?
Hear from some of our team on how they inspire customer confidence in our 'OFX At Your Service' video: https://goo.gl/RDwGi5
What you'll be doing
Working within our fast-paced consumer team, you will effectively handle inbound/outbound calls and emails from our highly valued clients. You will act as a brand ambassador utilising your first class call handling and communication skills. Your responsibilities will be varied but mainly you will play a pivotal role in welcoming new customers to OFX, verifying customers in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements, advising on our range of transfer services and offering trouble shooting support to ensure an optimal customer experience at all times.
What you'll bring
Our Customer Service Representatives are professional, efficient, confident and consistently deliver the highest level of customer care.
We are looking for candidates who have had experience in Customer Services, preferably within financial services although we believe a true passion for excellence trumps experience. You will be expected to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing as well as using computers whilst talking to clients.
- A passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
- A minimum 1-2 years' experience in a high volume customer service role, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written.
- Master of multitasking; ability to manage several systems and tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail.
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. Committed to exceeding key performance indicators.
- Ability to be flexible in a rotating roster, within a fast paced environment.
- Team orientated with the ability to work collaboratively.
- University graduate/accreditation would be advantageous, however not necessary.
What we offer
- We're based in beautiful offices right in the Sydney CBD, have a look around: https://goo.gl/0pb1km
- Get the benefits of a start-up with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, birthday leave, showers with towel service, foosball table and beer fridge. You name it we've got it!
- Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it. Apply now, and come check it out for yourself.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.
Back to top