Client Engagement Representative
- Toronto, Canada
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.
Hi.Nice to meet you. OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was 20 years ago, and we're still driven by the same mission today. We believe real help from real people counts, and that's why we offer our clients the best of both worlds -an easy-to-use digital platform, combined with 24/7 phone access to our Currency Experts (we call them OFXperts). Foreign exchange is in our DNA. We help clients navigate the complexity of FX, making it simple and easy to understand.
Working as an integral part of the high-performance Sales Team the Client Engagement Representative role is to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to business clients from registration completion through to their first transaction. This sales focused role seeks to maximize the conversion of online registrations into active dealing clients, guiding customers through the registration and onboarding journey. Assisting to ensure the new registrations are contacted as quickly as possible and are actively followed up on through to dealing clients.The Insides SalesAssociate will work with the client to make the process as smooth as possible through clear communication, attention to detail and applying proven sales techniques to win new registration business.
An outstandingInsides SalesAssociate understands client needs, articulates the OFX value proposition and is well accustomed to working in a fast pace environment ensuring consistent seamless transactions are delivered.
What you'll be doing
- Active outbound call function, making the initial call and providing ongoing follow up support
- Identifying registration backlogs, prioritizing follow ups around this pool
- Regular feedback to improve follow up and reporting efficiencies
- Understanding of Corporate entities and AML/CTF on-boarding requirements
- Clearly communicating compliance requirements and assisting with associated queries
- Promoting development and cohesion across Dealing, Onboarding and Compliance teams
- Answer and process a large volume ofinbound calls from corporate clients.
- Understand, communicate and promote all OFX's products, platforms and offerings.
- Collaborate with Client due diligence, Compliance and Corporate dealing teams to have clients Clear to Deal in a timely manner.
- 2+ years' experience in a back office or client-facing role within the Financial Services sector. FX experience would be an advantage.
- University and/or college graduate, preferably Finance or Business
- Proficiency in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- A professional approach to Sales
- Strong communication skills across all mediums
- Exceptional time management skills and the focus to get things done
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A basic understanding of and keen interest in financial markets.
- Ability to professionally interact with all client types across the B2B space.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage and structure client follow ups
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- Birthday leave, weekly fitness classes, second language and volunteer days. You name it we've got it!
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
Back to top