Client Activation Associate
We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Our company is publicly-listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX').
We're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent. At OFX, you'll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role, turn your potential into reality and function across disciplines making use of your diverse skill-set at a business that values your multi-faceted expertise.
We are now hiring for a Client Activation Associate who will be responsible for assisting the business with the on-boarding of OFX customers. The Client Activation Associate will assist customers throughout the on-boarding process by reviewing and assessing registrations for outstanding requirements, to ensure a smooth and efficient transition between online registration and full verification
What you'll do
Process and on boarding of Private client registrations
Assisting clients through the on boarding process by assessing registration for outstanding requirements and communicating directly with clients
Responsible for Sales KYC (Know Your Client) of clients and ensuring full understanding of their needs
Provide assistance in the day to day processing of client paperwork and queries
Escalate calls within the company if required in accordance with internal procedures
Perform other ad hoc duties
Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of OFX strategic, business and operational plans
Act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of OFX at all times, including the promotion of OFX values
- Undertake such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of OFX UK
- Business or Commerce degree preferred, but not essential
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Previous customer service experience favorable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively
- Integrity, reliability and good work ethic
- Efficiency and exceptional time management skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks
- Team oriented and ability to work unsupervised
- Intermediate skill levels of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Able to communicate effectively with employees from all parts of the company, and be able to present a highly professional image when representing the Company in person or by phone
- Strong attention to detail and team orientation
- The ability to perform multiple tasks and work unsupervised
- Must show initiative and be a self-starter
What we offer
Get the benefits of a start-up with the maturity of a listed company. Birthday leave, foosball table and social events. You name it we've got it!
Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it. Apply now, and come check it out for yourself.
You must have full working rights in the UK to be considered for this position.
Meet Some of OFX's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Maximilian’s role is centered on customer support throughout the client experience—from the initial onboarding to the final transfer into OFX.
Back to top