Hello! OFX is the smart way to move money overseas. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide, we're a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence. At OFX, you'll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skillset at a business that values your multi-faceted expertise and turn your potential into reality.
A newly created role in the CRM team, we are looking for someone to come onboard and help us take our customer marketing to the next level, bringing insights and analytics to advance our programme of work, helping closely direct the plan by revealing where opportunities lie, what's working and what we can improve on.
What you'll be doing
- Campaign and programme analysis in order to quantify performance: uplifts, ROI
- Deriving recommendations from marketing campaign results and on-going programme performance
- Liaising with cross functional stakeholders on analytical briefs, communicating results of campaigns to cross functional audiences
- Customer analytics such as behavioural analysis, customer profiling and segmentation based on current and potential value
- Managing technical & data requirements to support marketing analytics
What you'll bring
- 5 years + experience in analytical based role, working with large data sets in order to spot trends and opportunities in user behaviour
- Good analytical understanding and communication skills with ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Direct experience working with SAS, including ability to utilise SQL and Excel (pivot tables, VBA) skills to quickly bring insight to a wide variety of topics
- Talented at visualisation and presenting data in a way that helps people understand
- Consultative approach to stakeholder management, effectively manage stakeholders and expectations
- Digital Analytics experience desirable (Google Analytics)
What we offer
- OFX is the smart way to move money overseas. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide, we're a customer-focused business and the customer is front of mind for all our teams, no matter what.
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "Get Stuff Done"!
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista (yes free coffee!), fresh fruit, showers with towel service, foosball table and an employee led committee who keep us engaged and having fun - weekly yoga classes, board game nights! You name it, we've got it!
Meet Some of OFX's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Maximilian’s role is centered on customer support throughout the client experience—from the initial onboarding to the final transfer into OFX.
Back to top