Business Development Manager - Vancouver
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney's Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 380 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: 'OFX'). OFX is registered as a Money Service Business at the federal level with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network ("FinCEN") and licenced to operate in 49 states of the US.
OFX's North American Region is a focus for growth, building on the base of North American customers that already use OFX to move money securely and easily. We are currently +75 strong in our San Francisco and Toronto offices. The Business Development Manager will be working as an integral part of our Sales team. You will play an important part expanding revenue streams by qualifying and acquiring new leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. This person would focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients on OFX's service and products. You will collaborate with other members of the sales team to successfully secure prospective clients and build business relationships.
This position is a home-based/remote position in the Vancouver, BC
Hear how a customer saves time and money monthly using OFX to pay overseas suppliers
Hear from our Corporate Dealers talking markets on the OFX Currency Couch.
What you'll be doing
- Intelligently research, identify and track new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Present and explain OFX's value proposition, products and services to partner with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with OFX's broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, tracking and recording activity.
What you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years'(Increased years of exp) experience in a Foreign Exchange sales and/or business development position.
- University and/or college graduate, preferably Finance or Business
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Is connected within the industry, member of local associations and clubs
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven, accountable, fast-learner, collaborative, and keen to contribute to the team success
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- This position is remote based out of Vancouver, BC
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it. Apply now, and come check it out for yourself.
Back to top