Business Development Manager
- London, United Kingdom
We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we're a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence. At OFX, you'll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
The role of Business Development Manager is to contribute to the ongoing success of the OFX BDM Business through corporate client acquisition.
What you will do:
- Regular cold calling to generate appointments, in line with team targets
- Perform phone based demonstrations of the corporate offering and online platform
- Effective lead generation
- Undertake accurate and timely administrative tasks associated with managing your own sales pipeline (e.g. uploading leads into the CRM)
- Attend appropriate external functions and events with referral partners
- Face to face client meetings, presentations and follow up
- Collect necessary documentation from prospective clients and follow internal compliance processes
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of OFX strategic, business and operational plans
- Act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of OFX at all times, including the promotion of OFX values
What you bring:
- Strong understanding of the technical skills, knowledge, systems and processes required to succeed as a Business Development Manager
- An understanding of the key drivers of the Foreign Exchange market and the specialist products and tools within our offering
- Experience in identifying and understanding of the risks inherent with the role and how to mitigate them
- A proven background in achieving sales targets and meeting clearly defined KPIs
- A calm and positive attitude in the face of obstacles and takes responsibility for your own behaviour
- Ability to comfortably build rapport and develop constructive relationships with others in the team
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain focused on business outcomes and understands what needs to be done in order to achieve the
- Creative, persistent, self-motivated
What we offer:
- OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it. Apply now and come check it out for yourself!
Back to top