Business Development Manager
- San Francisco, CA
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hi. Nice to meet you. OFX grew from the idea that there had to be a better, fairer way to move money around the world. That was 20 years ago, and we're still driven by the same mission today. We believe real help from real people counts, and that's why we offer our clients the best of both worlds -an easy-to-use digital platform, combined with 24/7 phone access to our Currency Experts (we call them OFXperts). Foreign exchange is in our DNA. We help clients navigate the complexity of FX, making it simple and easy to understand.
OFX's North American Region is a focus for growth, building on the base of North American customers that already use OFX to move money securely and easily. We are currently +80 strong across North America. We are hiring a Business Development Manager who will be an integral part of the Corporate Dealing team. You will play an important part expanding revenue streams by qualifying and acquiring new leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. This person would focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients on OFX's service and products. You will collaborate with other members of the sales team to successfully secure prospective clients and build business relationships.
Hear how a customer saves time and money monthly using OFX to pay overseas suppliers
Hear from our Corporate Dealers talking markets on the OFX Currency Couch.
What you'll be doing
- Intelligently research, identify and track new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Present and explain OFX's value proposition, products and services to partner with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with OFX's broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, tracking and recording activity.
What you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Foreign Exchange sales and/or business development position.
- University and/or college graduate, preferably Finance or Business
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast-learner, collaborative, and keen to contribute to the team success
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you'll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- Birthday leave, weekly fitness classes, and volunteer days. You name it we've got it!
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
Back to top