OFX is a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner clients. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
At the heart of our business are our clients - we deliver secure, speedy, smooth transfers to help make their dreams, like buying a property overseas, studying on international exchange, or running their own business globally, a reality.
We're thrilled that we are now servicing customers in Singapore, this is the start of an exciting new chapter at OFX. As a new market for OFX this newly created position will play an important role in OFX's expansion into Asia. Reporting to the Singapore based Sales Manager you will join our Asia Alliance Partnership team to source new affiliate and referral partners, establishing and building strong relationships with partners in the Singapore and South East Asian market.
What you'll be doing
- Set up and maintain successful revenue generating partnerships and alliances
- Research and identify potential alliances within consumer verticals such as: Global expat; relocation; real estate and wealth management
- Demonstrate how the OFX service can assist their client's and become a value add proposition to a partner's business - communicate the technical details of foreign exchange in a correct, simple and effective manner
- Present OFX products and services to potential partners and clients both on the phone and face to face
- Attend external networking events and industry conventions to build the network of alliance partners
- Prepare marketing proposals to suit the needs/wants/structure of each potential alliance
- Work closely with the Asia marketing department to ensure that all alliances have the tools they need to sell our service and are comfortable with the service we are providing
- Improving functionality of OFX CRM and partner sites
- Take initiative to assist other team members for team performance and success.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years B2B sales experience ideally in - FX, payments, financial services or technology sales or a strategic business within a business trade associate or chamber of commerce
- Affiliate or strategic partnership sales experience preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs
- Strong attention to detail and lateral thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation and positive can-do attitude
- Experience using Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Language skills - Native English speaker mandatory. Mandarin written and spoken desirable.
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Keep moving. Our two employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office.
Back to top