Agile Business Analyst (Salesforce or CRM exp.)
- Sydney, Australia
* Are you a critical thinking Agile Business Analyst with Salesforce or CRM project experience keen to be a part of a large transformation program?
* Do you enjoy working on innovative client and consumer facing products that make a difference
* Join OFX and make a difference on a Global scale!
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hi. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney's Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 400 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX'). Currently we are hiring for a critical thinking BA, passionate about problem solving and making a difference.
Here at OFX, you will play an integral part in bridging the gap between Technology, Product and the Business using data analytics to assess processes and determine requirements that will allow Technology delivery teams to effectively meet business needs. Currently, we are undergoing a large Transformation Program to ensure we are well placed to provide the best products and experience for our customers, and we are looking for a collaborative and high performing Agile Business Analyst with Salesforce or CRM project experience to play a crucial role in shaping our products for the future.
What you'll bring:
We are looking for a high performing BA with a 'get stuff done' (GSD) attitude. If you have relevant Business Analysis qualification with a minimum of 4+ years' experience in a Business Analysis role and proven experience working on Salesforce or CRM projects with a solid understanding of CRM platforms, their potential and limitations, then you are the perfect fit for our role! The successful candidate will also ideally have experience in fintech or financial services and/or foreign exchange, and a proven ability to drive technology teams to deliver results.
Key to your success will also be your previous experience working in client/consumer facing products and projects, together with strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with an ability to work well under pressure.
What it's like working at OFX
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers' effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class (now also online), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- We have some great perks. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service.
Back to top