Account Executive - B2B Sales, Cross-border Payments
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global Fintech payments business revolutionizing the way global businesses send and receive money cross border. We've been doing this since 1998 have a market leading regulatory and operational platform that positions us at the front of the pack for growth. At OFX we are constantly looking for new ways to meet the challenges our customers face in making cross border payments.
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives who are fascinated by the world Fintech and cross-border trade. You will bring payment product knowledge and an understanding of industry trends. You are able to communicate clearly with Financial Controllers and business owners, understand their individual needs, help demonstrate how our payment solutions maximize value for their business.
This is a challenging and rewarding role for a natural sales hunter that wishes to become a successful addition to our growing sales team.
- Developing new business through proactive prospecting at financial controller/director level
- Intelligently research, identify and track new leads and corporate opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent ability to establish customers cross border payment challenges and present OFX as a viable solution
- Present OFX's value proposition, products and services to these prospective clients during phone demonstrations
- Assist the global onboarding team to help the customer see success
- Meet and ultimately exceed activity and revenue KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly
- Collaborate with OFX's broader operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and payment trends
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences
Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, accurately tracking and recording activity
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You live to sell and close deals, but wear it with humility
- An individual quota doesn't stop you working in a team. You know instinctively that a rising tide floats all boats
- A passion for global macroeconomic and the business world in general
- An understanding of the key drivers of the Foreign Exchange market and the specialist products and tools within our offering
A proven background in achieving sales targets and meeting clearly defined KPI's
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years sales experience in FX, payments, financial services or technology sales
- Comfortable working in Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate technical details
- High levels of self-motivation and desire for self-improvement
- Bachelor's degree
Proficient in all Microsoft office programs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive package, that provides successful participants with extremely generous rewards
- The best product suite in the market, expertise and experience you can sell and a brand ethos you can truly get behind
- 20 days to go on vacation + your birthday off; we encourage you to take and switch off when you do, no catches
- Get the benefits of a start-up with the maturity of a listed company
- Bring your big ideas. We're here to listen. Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- A fun, collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We're looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don't just take our word for it.
Back to top