As an Application Support Analyst, you will utilize critical thinking, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills to address client issues in the most efficient way possible. If ensuring practice's success in using Office Practicum and allowing Pediatricians time to focus on patient care as opposed to managing software are things that you are passionate about, we want to speak with you about joining our team.
- Respond to incoming client inquiries via telephone, chat, and email.
- Research and resolve client issues and requests.
- Manage case backlog and meet commitments to clients by following-up with clients regarding their requests.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred, but not required to be successful
- Answer customer inquiries via computer using various software programs such as Google suite of products, Saleforce CRM, Jira ticketing system, and electronic heath record systems
- Troubleshooting, root cause analysis and critical thinking to solve software issues
- Seeks to understand cause and effect and to find workable solutions
- Service oriented communication skills needed
- Active listening and relationship building skills necessary
- Excellent written communication skills related to chats and email required
- Must be metric conscious related to call volumes and talk times
Home Office - Fort Washington, PA 19034 US (Primary)