Account Manager - (082620)
- Fort Washington, PA
The Account Manager works to expand our relationships with current OP clients by identifying further business needs and developing solutions though new services to address those needs. The Account Manager will follow up on all leads from internal teams and from clients, as well as self-generate upsell leads through campaign follow up and outbound call attempts. The Account Manager is responsible for owing client relationships, driving adoption and usage of OP services, and maintaining targets in place for upsell bookings, retention, and revenue growth. This is a quota carrying position and travel is required.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a sales territory to engage new and existing leads through phone calls, emails, and onsite visits
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships within your territory while proactively identifying and closing new upsell opportunities utilizing a consultative sales strategy.
- Oversee Revenue Growth Targets across your territory through bookings attainment and natural growth. Tasked with a monthly, quarterly, yearly bookings quota for your territory.
- Maintain a strategic view on all practice's within your territory to be able to navigate and manage overall relationship to ensure a positive customer experience
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with clients by understanding their practice's long term strategy and goals. Proactively provide insight on the health of their business and guidance on solutions and steps to bridge the gap to ensure their goals are achieved.
- Complete business review presentations with clients to effectively determine current level of client satisfaction and identify opportunities to expand our current relationship via upsell of new products and services
- Deliver sales demonstrations both virtually and onsite to existing clients
- Maintain expert knowledge of OP roadmap for delivery of new products and services. Communicate directly with clients to explain features and benefits while addressing any questions related to launch of new products and services throughout the sales process.
- Ensure all calls, opportunities, and quotes are properly tracked and generated in Salesforce
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of competitive solutions, healthcare industry standards and the overall landscape of pediatric medicine
- Act as primary client point of contact to handle individual needs, resolve conflicts, and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Minimum of 3-5 years successful Healthcare industry sales experience
- Demonstrated success with managing a sales territory and hitting monthly bookings quota
- Demonstrated success prospecting, cultivating a territory, understanding a client's needs and offering solutions for those needs
- Demonstrated success selling a return on investment value proposition to clients
- Experience selling into medical practices strongly desired
- Detail-oriented individual with a "can do" attitude and ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records
- Polished phone presence and professional in-person demeanor
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent
- 2 - 4 Years Prior Sales Experience
- Healthcare IT background preferred
- Healthcare EMR/PM/Rev Cycle background preferred
None at this time
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements
- Proximity to Fort Washington Location required
- Prolonged periods of telephone and computer work
- Prolonged periods of time sitting
- 20% - 30% travel expected for client visits, trade shows, user conference
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, or the use of a guide or support animal, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age [18 and over] - [40 or over], physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, marital status, protected action, concerted activity, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Home Office - Fort Washington, PA 19034 US (Primary)
Back to top