Account Executive- Behavioral Health - (7003)
- Fort Washington, PA
Drive sales of our behavioral health automation software and RCM solutions to meet and exceed quota expectations. Increase sales close ratios through independent lead generation efforts and pipeline management strategies.
This can be a remote based position.
Essential Functions / Tasks / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Hunting for leads and new opportunities through individual efforts to supplement the work by the marketing department.
- Plan for and execute on detailed software demonstrations, both remote and in person, that drive business to close by offering our productas the solution to practice identified problems.
- Work with prospects through the sales process to drive urgency to change, negotiate any needed items, and set corporate expectations to complete contract agreements.
- Respond to RFI/RFP and pricing requests.
- Build remote relationships with prospects and team members.
- Collaborate with the marketing and client advocate team for regional and national events.
- Facilitate internal relationships with the implementation, RCM, and other departments throughout the sales cycle to develop an optimal client specific solution.
- Best in class communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven expertise in complex medical software demonstrations
- Demonstrates extraordinary time management skills and organizational capabilities.
- Must be able to easily adapt to change and organizational expansion.
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment with a track record of proven sales success in a dynamic rapidly growing company.
- Experienced using Salesforce, GSuite, and other cloud based tools
- Knowledge of clinical behavioral health practice operations, revenue models, and best practices
- Self-directed learning with the ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Superior analytical skills and business acumen in the industry
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Minimum 5 years software sales experience with proven 100%+ quota achievement
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements :
Able to accommodate up to 50% US based local and regional travel - airplanes, rental cars, etc.
Telephone and computer work .
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, or the use of a guide or support animal, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age [18 and over] - [40 or over], physical or mental disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, marital status, protected action, concerted activity, or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.You may discuss equal employment opportunity related questions with your supervisor or any other member of management.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement:
Our company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities, which may include providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. In general, it is your responsibility to notify your supervisor of the need for accommodation. Upon doing so, your supervisor may ask you for your input or the type of accommodation you believe may be necessary or the functional limitations caused by your disability. Also, when appropriate, we may need your permission to obtain additional information from your physician or other medical or rehabilitation professionals.
Home Office - Fort Washington, PA 19034 US (Primary)
Back to top