Sr. Software Development Engineer - iOS
OfferUp is a Seattle area startup and we are changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as sharing a photo from your phone. We are creating a simple and safer marketplace where we help buyers and sellers link up with ease. We are a rapidly growing team and are looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious people.
We are looking for an iOS developer who will help make an impact on the OfferUp iOS Development team as well as someone who appreciates collaboration and teamwork, while having a good time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 6+ years of experience in software development with 3+ years of proven experience working in iOS/Mac development.
- You will be creating and implementing significant portions of the OfferUp iOS app - Crafting clean code and maintaining an active interest in the overall success of what we're building.
- You will have worked on several iOS apps in the past that are/were in the App Store.
- You have deep understanding of Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
- Background in Object-oriented programming with knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- You are experienced working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top