Software Development Engineer - iOS
OfferUp is changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as taking and sharing a photo from your phone. We are not just about connecting buyers and sellers; we are about creating a simple and safe marketplace that changes people’s lives. We are a rapidly growing team in Seattle looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious individuals who want to be a part of our fast growing team.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- $14+ Billion In Transactions in 2016
- Geekwire App of Year
- 35+ Million Downloads
We are looking for an iOS developer who will help make an impact on the OfferUp iOS Development team as well as someone who appreciates collaboration and teamwork, while having a good time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience in software development with 1+ years of proven experience working in iOS/Mac development.
- You will be creating and implementing significant portions of the OfferUp iOS app - Crafting clean code and maintaining an active interest in the overall success of what we're building.
- You will have worked on several iOS apps in the past that are/were in the App Store.
- You have deep understanding of Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
- Background in Object-oriented programming with knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- You are experienced working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top