People Operations Manager
People Operations Manager
OfferUp is a Seattle area startup that is changing how we buy and sell locally by making it as easy as sharing a photo from your phone. We are creating a simple and safer marketplace where we help buyers and sellers link up with ease. We are a rapidly growing team and are looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious people.
At OfferUp, our Employee Experience begins with identifying, attracting and evaluating top talent; people who embody OfferUp values and share our vision. Throughout the employee journey, OfferUp is a place employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. Our Employee Experience team is building a company where every employee feels proud to be a part of; a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset; our employees. We are growing our People Operations team and have an exciting role for a People Operations Manager. The position will partner with the senior leaders within OfferUp to develop and execute HR and People Ops strategies and programs that support our business objectives and evolve, develop and grow our culture.
- Create and implement employee programs, including training and development, recognition and feedback
- Partner with leadership teams to enable new hire performance and evolve onboarding and orientation programs
- Provide strategic HR support to client groups in areas such as performance management, management training and coaching, organizational development and employee relations
- Increase speed of new hire performance and ramp by building and facilitating comprehensive onboarding programs for new hires
- Drive clarity in a fluid environment
- Develop and implement communication and engagement strategies
- Uphold culture of transparent feedback by addressing employee relations issues quickly, consistently and with respect and grace
- Up-level organizational talent through proactive coaching in hiring and performance management
- You have 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources
- You have worked in dynamic, fluid and fast-paced environment
- You thrive in a culture of creation and helping to figure out the answers
- You have a proven track record with creating solid relationships with internal business partners
- You have experience in developing, executing and facilitating programs around employee training and development
- You are passionate about helping managers with org planning, employee career growth programs and mentoring
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top