Customer Experience Program Manager, Knowledge Management
OfferUp is the largest mobile marketplace in the U.S. and growing fast. Our mission is to build the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally, and that entails innovation and problem-solving at every level of the business. We are building best-in-class teams to help us continue growing the right way. If you believe there is a better way to buy and sell and have a brilliant perspective on the best way to get there, join us for the ride of your life.
As a Customer Experience Program Manager for Knowledge Management, you provide the information and context to enable CX teams to effectively support our OfferUp Community. From release communications to wiki articles, to policy and workflow guidelines, you break down complexity and provide information to the CX team in easily digestible ways. You partner with stakeholders across the business to ensure their needs are communicated to our operational teams.
About the role:
The Knowledge Manager (KM) will analyze information requirements and develop, organize, communicate, and maintain information in internal Knowledge Management Systems. This person will assess our current state and implement new Knowledge Management processes to leverage industry best practices.
Responsibilities include staying current on product releases, policies, workflows, functional programs and/or issues that may require knowledge solutions. The KM will handle requests from internal partners, and own editing or authoring content, while adhering to knowledge management change control and content standards to ensure that content is updated for clarity, accuracy and style. The KM will own the development and maintenance of content templates and organizing structure to support the organizational needs.
The KM helps team leadership and internal stakeholders surface critical information to team members in accessible, digestible ways, so a large team can stay in touch with each other's activities and is kept up to date on relevant changes and updates. The KM will also coordinate content with Brand and Marketing team’s Content Managers to ensure a consistent voice across OfferUp’s consumer touchpoints.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Knowledge Manager or related field (technical writer, internal communications, or content management)
- Advanced written and verbal communications
- Proficient in project management tools (JIRA or equivalent preferred)
- Experience using Wikis and other information repositories (Confluence or equivalent preferred)
- Experience with planning and writing technical and/or business documentation
- Experience with content management
- Knowledge of project management or Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a software development environment preferred
- Knowledge Management experience supporting Customer Support / Contact Center teams preferred
Back to top