IT Support Specialist
OfferUp is changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as taking and sharing a photo from your phone. We are not just about connecting buyers and sellers; we are about creating a simple and safe marketplace that changes people’s lives. We are a rapidly growing team in Seattle looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious individuals who want to be a part of our fast growing team.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- $14+ Billion In Transactions in 2016
- Geekwire App of Year
- 35+ Million Downloads
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network issues that are affecting single users
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through help desk/problem management software
- Assist with evolving internal documentation
- Provision computers for new users
- Work with the other members of the IT team to provide support and enforce IT policies
- Deep knowledge in troubleshooting & managing OS X, Windows and Linux
- Demonstrate intermediate level knowledge and some experience working with Cloud applications such as Okta, Google G Suite
- Strong technical depth including excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experiencing following auditing processes
- Experience automating device deployment and administration tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication to collaborate with engineers and executives
- 2+ years experience in a service desk role
- Eligible to work in the United States
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top