Head of Recruiting
OfferUp is on a growth trajectory like no other. As we change how people buy and sell locally, we are also changing employee’s experience in their job. Our employee experience begins when candidates first meet OfferUp; our Recruiting efforts. Hiring great people is critical to the continued success of OfferUp. Our Head of Recruiting will develop and lead the strategy for identifying and attracting top candidates, drive efficiencies and best practices in our hiring processes, assist with closing critical hires, all while continuously aligning the recruiting team to meet the needs of our dynamic and growing organization.
You will organize, manage, and drive the productivity of our recruiting team, and support the individual success of each member. You will create executive recruiting and employer branding strategies. You will coordinate closely with the VP of Human Resource,s and executive teams, to review headcount targets. You will actively take ownership to fill key positions. You will ensure OfferUp continues to attract and hire the best talent the industry has to offer.
- Manage and lead OfferUp’s Recruiting team
- Work collaboratively with the Recruiting team, internal teams and Sr. Executive team to develop OfferUp’s recruiting strategy, including elevating and promoting OfferUp as an employer of choice
- Set hiring goals and ensure they are met or exceeded
- Mentor and develop Recruiting team’s skills and manage career development plans and goals
- Track and present departmental and company-wide metrics (including pipelie reporting, interviewer calibration and candidate quality) to Sr. Executive and leadership teams
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 10 years recruiting experience
- 5+ year’s experience managing and leading internal Recruiting teams
- Ability to assess team’s workload capacity and delegate responsibilities
- Proven track record of mentoring a high caliber Recruiting team
- Skilled in ATS management and optimization
- Knowledge and experience in innovative and cutting-edge recruiting methods and technologies
- Positive attitude and desire to contribute in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
OfferUp is changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as taking and sharing a photo from your phone. We are not just about connecting buyers and sellers; we are about creating a simple and safer marketplace that changes people’s lives. We are a rapidly growing team in Seattle looking to bring on passionate, motivated, and curious people who want to be a part of our fast growing marketplace. Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top