Head of Product Management - Autos
OfferUp is looking for a superstar head of product management to lead our autos marketplace. We need a creative, business-oriented product leader, who can think big to figure out the long-term product and monetization strategy, and move fast to develop and iterate on plans to get there. To be successful you’ll be an entrepreneurial team player who can lead a cross-functional team to drive growth and revenue, and thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven, execution-focused environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Develop product and monetization strategy, roadmap and plans
- Partner with research teams to develop deep customer understanding
- Define and prioritize requirements for new products
- Partner with business and technology teams to deliver solutions
- Evaluate product success and feed insights back into roadmap and plans
- Drive business results, and track and analyze key data to deliver actionable insights
- Build, lead and mentor a team of extraordinary product managers
What you’ll have
- 10+ years experience in product management leadership roles with 3+ years leading and growing successful teams
- Consumer internet experience required, marketplace experience a plus
- Experience launching, growing and monetizing new initiatives
- Experience in strategic thinking, business planning, developing roadmaps focused on achieving business goals
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and detail orientation
- Excellent analytic skills and data-driven approach
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of excellence and delivering results
- Proven ability to lead and scale teams rapidly
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
OfferUp is changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as taking and sharing a photo from your phone. We are not just about connecting buyers and sellers; we are about creating a simple and safe marketplace that changes people’s lives. We are looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious individuals who want to be a part of our fast growing team in Seattle.
At a glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- $14+ billion In transactions in 2016
- Geekwire app of year
- 35+ million downloads
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top