Customer Care Specialist I
OfferUp is changing how people buy and sell locally by making it as easy as taking and sharing a photo from your phone. We are not just about connecting buyers and sellers; we are about creating a simple and safe marketplace that changes people’s lives. We are a rapidly growing team in Seattle looking to bring on more passionate, motivated, and curious people who want to be a part of our fast growing marketplace.
You have a passion for OfferUp and love the idea of helping customers buying and selling locally on OfferUp. You see customer service as an integral part of the user experience.
- Verifying and processing user applications
- Responding to customer inquiries of varying nature in a timely manner, gathering and interpreting information necessary to solve customer service issues
- Reporting ongoing issues to management team
- Moderating content and monitoring user behavior
- 1-2 years in a Customer Service role
- Team player with a positive attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, with strong grasp of grammar and attention to detail
- Comfortable and confident with troubleshooting common problems
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Interest and experience with technology and testing is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new programs
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to have
- Experience working with a marketplace
- Experience with e-commerce payment systems
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
Meet Some of OfferUp's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Elizabeth is a manager on the Customer Care Team. Her focus is on helping her team champion OfferUp values and work with members of the OfferUp community to improve their experiences with the app.
Back to top