Systems Integration Manager
Odyssey is currently working with a local client to find an experienced Systems Integration Manager to come on board a full time opportunity. This role requires that you have experience managing a mid-size team (7 people currently) within a hosting or Cloud Operations Environment.
- Responsible for managing the Integration team
- Mindset of an architect is a plus
- Limited to no Travel and minimal after hours’ work
- Good opportunity to staff the team with people they want to work with. Will be hiring 3 Systems engineers immediately.
- Will be managing a team of 6 with the expected growth to 9 by early next year
- Would like someone with a technical background but mainly focused on the management responsibility
- Need someone with a hosting background either for a customer or for a large internal environment
- Technically savvy with cloud technologies: SAN, Orchestration, Virtualization and Automation.
- Other tools utilized heavily in the environment are Linux/Unix, Chef, Puppet, VMware, SaltStack, Foreman, etc.
- Experience managing a group responsible for hosting Internet services/cloud services
- Prior experience in a Linux Engineering or Integration Engineering role a plus, but this will not be a hands on technical role.
- Need to be strong in process management and evaluation
Back to top