Systems Integration Manager
Odyssey is currently working with a local client to find an experienced Systems Integration Manager to come on board a full time opportunity. This role requires that you have experience managing a mid-size team (7 people currently) within a hosting or Cloud Operations Environment.
- Responsible for managing the Integration team
- Mindset of an architect is a plus
- Limited to no Travel and minimal after hours’ work
- Good opportunity to staff the team with people they want to work with. Will be hiring 3 Systems engineers immediately.
- Will be managing a team of 6 with the expected growth to 9 by early next year
- Would like someone with a technical background but mainly focused on the management responsibility
- Need someone with a hosting background either for a customer or for a large internal environment
- Technically savvy with cloud technologies: SAN, Orchestration, Virtualization and Automation.
- Other tools utilized heavily in the environment are Linux/Unix, Chef, Puppet, VMware, SaltStack, Foreman, etc.
- Experience managing a group responsible for hosting Internet services/cloud services
- Prior experience in a Linux Engineering or Integration Engineering role a plus, but this will not be a hands on technical role.
- Need to be strong in process management and evaluation
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Sr. Business Development Manager
Courtney connects with consultants and clients to support both parties in their professional needs. She spends her time navigating the relationships with Odyssey’s hired consultants and their company clients.
Back to top