Sr. Linux Engineer
Odyssey is currently working with a local client to find an experienced Sr. Linux Engineer / Automation Engineer to come on board a full time opportunity. This role requires strong experience in Linux Automation as well as tools such as Puppet. See the full details below and if you feel you have the experience necessary to succeed in this role, send a WORD resume and salary requirements direct to KristinH@odysseyis.com.
US Citizen /GC holders only please - MUST be able to work direct for employer, W2*
• Linux system admin with experience and skills in: Mail servers such as postfix (not required), SMTP, DNS, VMWare/virtualization
• Strong experience with automation and orchestration tools such as: Puppet, Foreman, Kubernetes, SaltStack
• Will take a combination of the above Automation/orchestration tools. Kubernetes and SaltStack are ideal.
• Will consider someone who has taken initiative and taught themselves these new technologies, but maybe hasn’t had a chance to use them at their company.
• Amazon AWS and Azure experience would be a nice to have as well.
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Mark works with clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to assemble high-performing IT Professional Service Teams.
Back to top