Position Summary and Functions:
- The PHP Developer will play a key role in the design and development of large-scale e-Commerce web sites with Java using the Oracle ATG Web Commerce framework
- These Candidates are advanced in all things related to ensuring client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills to assess the current environment and develop an action plan
- Strong minded (a driver personality) and able to work through technical and architectural problems with an ability to engage and influence others.
- Able to communicate clearly and with integrity at all levels (executives and technical experts) and ecommerce experience required
- Results orientation and willingness to take an incremental approach to perfection
- 7+ years of experience with PHP in an eCommerce environment
- 5+ years of SQL and Postgres
- 2+ years working eCommerce
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Sr. Business Development Manager
Courtney connects with consultants and clients to support both parties in their professional needs. She spends her time navigating the relationships with Odyssey’s hired consultants and their company clients.
Back to top