Odyssey Information Services is currently looking to hire a Java Developer for a healthcare client in Addison, TX.
- Design, develop, deploy and support Java web applications/solutions
- Translate application storyboards into functional and dynamic web pages containing portlets
- Design and develop application layer with external application components
- Develop solutions using best practices in exception handling
- Create deployment scripts and deploy solution to server
- Develop unit tests for maximum code coverage and Integration testing
- Document knowledge base articles and how-to articles in Confluence wiki
- Contribute to team with code reviews and design discussions
- Experience on JAVA/J2EE, JDBC, JMS and EJB.
- Experience with Sybase and Oracle stored procedures and SQL
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks; AngularJS, jQuery, and Bootstrap preferred.
- Experience with Spring MVC framework and Struts
- Experience with build tools like Ant and Maven
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools like Jira, Stash, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with ETL architecture and software like TIBCO and JCAPS
- Deploying enterprise level J2EE solutions with GlassFish and Oracle WebLogic.
- Design and development of XML Schema Definitions
- Experience with Junit unit tests and high standard for code quality and testing
- Web Service: experience developing/consuming SOAP/REST Web Services, Configuring WS-Security.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle.
Back to top