IOS Developer-Contract and Perm
*PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE MULTIPLE LEVELS AVAILABLE. LEVEL WILL BE SPECIFIED AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS OR HR REPRESENTATIVES.
As part of our growth plan, it's essential that every developer we bring on board clearly understands the challenges involved and the expectations placed upon them. Some of these include:
• Develop cutting edge iOS projects writing high quality code
• Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design
• Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced iOS projects
• Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects
• Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other iOS developers
• Flexibility to operate in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
• Work hard and have a lot of fun at the same time
• Be awesome, grow amazingly, have some fun!
If you are interested in more than just a 9-to-5 job, are excited by working on a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day! We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market.
• Develop new iPhone/iPad apps
• Lead iOS development team
• Manage your own time
• Manage your own part of projects
• Architect solutions
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing iPhone/iPad apps for a company or have an app you can show us
• 5+ years overall software development experience
• Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Strong OOP skills
• Must be able to demonstrate existing iPhone/iPad app experience
• Work on-site (Dallas, Texas)
• Have apps posted to App Store
• Long-time Mac user
• Experience with asynchronous networking
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Mark works with clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to assemble high-performing IT Professional Service Teams.
Back to top