Business Systems Analyst - Security
We are looking for a Technical Systems Analyst, with a strong background in Identity & Access Management (IDAM), IT Service Management and ability to work with multi-cultural onshore and offshore IT support teams. The ideal candidate must have an operational background across Data Center operations, SDLC management, project management and Identity lifecycle.
The Technical Systems Analyst will serve as a functional subject matter expert and customer liaison for the assigned Identity & Access Management application modules. The role is responsible to provide direct engagement with both non-IT customers and technical architects, designers and operational teams working on the Identity & Access Management portfolio.
Main Responsibilities Includes:
• Provide overall direction and oversight into the IAM functions across the organization, including areas such as Federation, Privileged Access Management, Authentication& Authorization, Security and Provisioning Identities, in accordance with ITIL framework.
• Works closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure applications from design and development through implementation for business clients
• Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• 12 or more years of progressive IT operations experience across technologies.
• 3 years or more years of progressive experience with IDAM.
• Must be very proficient and hands on in using ServiceNOW ITSM tool suite.
Those authorized to work direct for ANY employer on a W2 basis are encouraged to apply. We cannot provide sponsorship or work with any third-parties on this role
Other info if needed:
Base Pay$55.00 - $60.00 /Hour
Job TypeConsultant, Information Technology
Education4 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 10 year(s)
Manages OthersNot Specified
IndustryConsulting, Other Great Industries
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Business Development Manager (RSM)
Ben manages his own sales accounts within Odyssey. He advises clients on specific recruitment and Remote Systems Management (RSM) services that can address a diverse set of needs.
Back to top