Business Development / Account Manager
Odyssey Information Services is currently looking to hire a Business/ Development Manager to join our expanding team in Plano, TX in support of our industry's rapidly changing short and long term initiatives and staffing requirements for our expanding clients.
The Business Development Manager’s primary duties will include, but not limited to:
- Develop sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients
- Review client agreements and negotiate contracts with clients
- Responsible for qualifying job orders with the client, internal job postings, resume submittals, interview scheduling, interview preparations and debriefing and salary and rate negotiation with clients and candidates.
- Thoroughly understand client hiring requirements
- Promote coverage for contract & full-time positions
- Maintain contact with consultants and client to ensure project satisfaction
- Develop and grow client database by marketing Odyssey Information Services for contract and fulltime positions
- Make phone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, to promote Odyssey’s services to prospective clients and build on existing client relationships
- Attend client networking events to promote Odyssey Information Services
- Follow-up on leads generated by Recruiters and/or Consultants
- Bachelor's Degree (highly preferred)
- Experience in recruiting, staffing agency or sales domain experience (highly preferred)
- Experience with VMS (Vendor Management Systems) (preferred)
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards
- Excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience
- Clear and strong communication skills, a desire for professional growth and enhancement are preferred
Meet Some of Odyssey Information Services's Employees
Sr. Business Development Manager
Courtney connects with consultants and clients to support both parties in their professional needs. She spends her time navigating the relationships with Odyssey’s hired consultants and their company clients.
Back to top