VP Ad Operations
VP Ad Operations - NYC
- Lead the ad operations team and be responsible for the set-up, execution, troubleshooting and optimization of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Oversight of a high volume of live and complex digital ad campaigns; steer expertly to full delivery/high performance; continually grow revenue yield and operational efficiency over time.
- Meet and exceed the needs of the national Sales team and their clients through well-run campaigns that achieve/exceed set goals.
- Resolve issues across teams that result in new processes and best practices to avoid future problems.
- Proactively provide inventory insights to the Product and Sales teams in order to identify revenue opportunities.
- Monitor and provide reports to alert Sales or Sales Support of issues relating to system performance and impacts on campaign fulfillment.
- Hands-on involvement in optimization of client campaigns, programmatic platforms, and ad operations activities.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to shape ad product roadmap. Identify inefficiencies within internal tools/systems, and make ongoing recommendations to engineering for enhancement that increase ad ops efficiencies and improve operational workflow. Assist with testing new features and support system/product migrations.
- Work closely with Finance team to confirm delivery numbers and improve the billing and collection process.
Desired Skills and Experience
What you'll need to be successful:
- Expert knowledge in digital ad industry tools like DFP, Operative, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, SSPs, Google Analytics, and other ad serving & adtech platforms
- Demonstrate experience in maximizing digital revenue with emphasis on programmatic yield management strategies and tactics
- Industry experience and well-developed relationships with programmatic demand partners and agency trading desk teams
- Demonstrate analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Extensive understanding of campaign optimization and programmatic strategies.
- Be an innovative self-motivator with the ability to be resourceful in ambiguous situations.
- 6-8 years of experience with 3+ years in a leadership role in ad operations for publisher and/or ad network and/or agency.
- Exposure and experience with RTB Programmatic operations.
- Extremely responsive with strong business judgement.
Back to top