Sr. Advertising Operations Manager
Sr. Ad Operations Manager
Odyssey is a social content platform on a mission to flip the editorial model on its head. With over 12,000 content contributors and 30 million unique monthly visitors, Odyssey is designed to capture great, authentic stories and distribute them widely through organic sharing.
Odyssey is looking for a Sr. Ad Operations Manager to lead programmatic & direct Ad-Operations in NYC. The Ad Operations Manager will assume a dynamic, cross-functional role including pre-planning/sales support, campaign trafficking, ongoing management and optimization of all campaigns. The Sr. Ad Operations Manager will oversee the execution and the technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic (deal IDs, ad-networks) video and display campaigns. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in building excellent relationships with clients and is agile in directing internal operations to best support the client’s objectives.
- Support Odyssey’s ad sales team by managing the execution of digital client advertising campaigns and assisting with pre-sale RFP completions including inventory estimation, forecasting, and targeting strategy.
- Pro-actively address any campaign execution issues to provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally. Ad-serving, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
- Manage the waterfall of networks and direct campaigns book. *
- Offer unparalleled client service and support
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting and identifying operational workflow enhancements QA/testing, deployments, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns from clients and ad networks
- Identify new levers for operation optimization: Analyzing on-going activity with current partners and highlighting risks as well as short & mid-terms opportunities
- 5+ years experience in ad operations role, managing and optimizing direct programs or with bid management platform.
- Extremely pro-active, detail oriented and organized with a desire to improve processes
- Passionate about marketing, data, analytics and technology
- DFP is your most visited website
- Tech savvy and proficient with digital advertising and social platform language
- A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, Flash etc.
- Advanced application experience (MS Excel, Word, Keynote etc)
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- Experienced in presenting to clients and internal teams
- Deep critical thinking skills with an ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems
Back to top