Oak Island is a creative team of people specializing in the materialization of experiential events, products, consulting and other services. We produce many of America’s flagship holiday events and are the world’s gold standard in haunted attraction design and implementation. We also specialize in many theming products, various special events, creative consulting and attractions.
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Graphic designer. The graphic designer must collaborate with our current designers, sales and creative team, and event producers that drive project and product perception though design and communication. Graphic design skills will be used to design logos, print collateral, marketing materials, and large format printed displays, as well as create and build drawings and elevations for scenic props (using AutoCAD/Sketch Up PRO)
- Will work out of our Louisville office (Crestwood/Oldham County)
- Demonstrated theming and event design experience is preferred
- Must have 2-5 years of professional fulltime graphic design experience
- Must be very proficient in Illustrator, PhotoShop, Indesign,, and SketchUp PRO
- Ability to produce hand and digital illustrations
- Ability to create photo realistic renderings (in PhotoShop) using photos and original designs
- Must have a great portfolio that showcases visual skills
- Must have the ability to rapidly produce multiple graphic concepts
- Ambitious dedication to learn and develop
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
Preferred Skills but not required:
- Auto CAD, multimedia/web, video and photography
In order to be considered a qualified applicant, you must meet the required skills listed above. Candidates who meet these qualifications should submit a Portfolio of sample designs along with resume.
Meet Some of Oak Island Creative's Employees
Director Midwest Region
Nicole is responsible for overseeing the production of all of Oak Island Creative’s events and products within the Midwest United States region.
Back to top