(Senior) Manager, Information Security Management
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers' needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can't be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world's seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment
(Senior) Manager, Information Security Management
LUX - Betzdorf / USA - Princeton
You will be part of an advanced cybersecurity function and help defend a global communications network including the largest fleet of commercial satellites in the world. Join our diverse team of highly skilled and talented security professionals and experience the full diversity of cybersecurity. Seize the opportunity to work with cutting edge security technologies in an agile international team with room to grow. Shape the future of cybersecurity.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the organization, develop and promote information security policies, standards, processes and procedures
- Support the definition and implementation of SES's information security strategy and framework (based on ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53)
- by assessing information security risks and
specifying and implementing information security controls to mitigate key risks
- Manage assigned information security projects
- Perform information security audits and vulnerability assessments
- Support the detection and analysis of information security incidents
- Support the development and maintenance of SES's information security awareness program
- Provide clear, concise, timely and constructive recommendations regarding information security in all areas related to information systems, networks and applications as required
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject and minimum of 8 years industry related experience
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager, CISM, CISA, GLSC, G2700, CISSP-ISSMP) and knowledge of the satellite industry are a plus
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of and experience with implementing and maintaining Information Security Management Systems in accordance with ISO 27001 and best practices
- Knowledge of:
- Information Security Risk Management frameworks and methodologies
- Network security, system security, application security and security design
- Information Security threats, vulnerabilities, security technologies and controls
Data Protection and Data Privacy
- NATO/EU SECRET clearances are considered a strong asset. Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance
- Knowledge in key areas of Information Security combined with willingness and strong drive to learn and master new topics as they emerge
- Ability to establish well-written, structured documents (e.g. concepts, policies)
- Good project management skills
- Possess the ability to explain security rationales and controls to non-technical audiences
- Understand all stakeholders in the Information Security process
- Autonomous, innovative mind and good problem solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Sound analytical skills as well as the ability to provide practical conclusions
- Be fluent in English (any other language being an asset)
- Travel as required
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top