Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy helping customers experience breakthroughs in their business? Do you stay attuned to your customers' needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can't be done alone.
It's a great time to be part of SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, fixed data, mobility and government We are a team of people from around the world working together to make a significant difference in the world.
As a part of the SES Networks team, you will play an integral part in delivering on our vision to bring differentiated networks and services to our customers, and grow our business with exciting customers, and become the world's leading provider of global, satellite-enabled, data communications services. SES Networks—the only network provider with a multi-band, multi-orbit infrastructure—delivers end to end managed networking solutions through the company's robust global services capability, providing maximum value to customers across industries and geographies.
- Helps close the digital divide by connecting people in the most remote and difficult to connect places around the world.
- Makes it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km high on a commercial airplane.
- Provides extensive satellite coverage across all the world's seas and oceans via dedicated mobility beams.
- Works together with our partners to develop new standards and technology, use intelligent analytics to optimise capacity utilisation and user experience.
Luxembourg - Betzdorf
Under the supervision of the Senior Project Controller, the incumbent is responsible for project and contract control activities. He/she will coordinate with the Project Managers activities during the realisation of projects such as milestones or fees invoicings and costs control. In this context, the incumbent will also interface with Finance teams for all finance related project matters.
- Be responsible of a contracts portfolio:
- Set up contracts in the Access database, participate to set up in SAP CRM,
- Maintain and continuously update selected internal and external contracts in databases for order intake, contracted amount and order backlog
- Initiate invoicing to the SES Accounts Receivable team according to the milestone plan schedules, to the customer processes and potential yearly indexation. Control the invoices and monitor the cash collection.
Follow up along the project the potential contract changes/extensions together with the Project Manager and the Sales, the Finance and the Legal teams
- Be responsible of budgets control:
- At project set up, get budget approvals and request budgets.
- During the project execution, check the partners/vendors invoices for completeness, provide booking & payments information to the SES Finance Accounts Payable
Control the actual costs, compare the costs to the forecast, check the budgets availability, analyse budget scopes (savings, overspendings
- Support the SES Techcom Services teams in:
- Finance Team: Support to the financial monthly closing periods
- Sales Team: Coordinating with the CAM (Customer Account Manager) the setup of contracts in SAP ERP
- Legal Team: reviewing, on ad hoc base, draft contracts (with a focus on milestone plan and payment terms)
University Degree (Bachelor or Master's level) in a relevant area i.e. economy, finance, accounting or business management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project support or in accounting functions
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tools ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint), IBM Notes, Outlook
- Experienced in the daily usage of an ERP (preferably SAP)
- Experienced with end-to-end project lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team-player and easiness to communicate at all levels
- Proactive approach towards customers and suppliers/vendors
- Strong attention to detail, result orientation
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance, and further supplemented with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top