IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will be assisting SES Networks' internal IT team with basic hardware and software related tasks. This includes troubleshooting, setup, configuration, and customer facing.
This is a temporary position, up to 6 months.
The IT Support Specialist will be assisting O3b's internal IT team with basic hardware and software related tasks, including:
- Re-imaging laptops
- Cleaning out old machines (wipe and destroy)
- Cleaning out old smartphones (wipe and destroy)
- Removing old screens and other peripherals
- Cleaning out racks and storage
- Other support as needed by IT Lead
- New facility setup
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- 7+ years of IT Technician experience
- Experience working in an ISP environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Computer Networking strongly preferred
- US Citizen, Green Card holder or Permanent Resident
O3b Networks conducts background checks, including references check for all final applicants.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top