Internship - Corporate Legal
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers' needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can't be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world's seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Internship - Corporate Legal
Luxembourg - Betzdorf
6-months internship, starting in April 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Legal Services team in a fast-paced, growing organization within a dynamic industry. Based in Luxembourg, you will contribute to the effective functioning of the Legal, corporate and finance team.
- Liaising with relevant contacts based in other SES locations for the organization and management of affiliates managed out of these locations;
- Ensuring compliance with corporate legal requirements for all Betzdorf-managed entities;
- Company secretarial work in relation to forming new SES entities;
- Contact person for all corporate and administrative documents and information requested (externally as well as internally);
- Drafting, reviewing and commenting on intercompany contracts;
- Researching and drafting memoranda on corporate law matters;
- Assisting the VP Legal Services, Corporate and Finance in the framework of tax and corporate reorganizations (including mergers and liquidations).
- Being an advanced and current student in law (minimum M1);
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with corporate law is an asset;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (Word, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Work independently as well as in a team; easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU-nationality or valid work permit for Luxembourg.
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top