Engineer, Spacecraft Sub Systems, Payload
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers' needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can't be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world's seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Engineer, Spacecraft Subsystems, Payload
Princeton, New Jersey
[Not translated in selected language]
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets
- Promotion opportunities
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and annual bonus linked to company performance
- Internal & external training opportunities – including paid college and industry training
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA, FSA, wellness program
- Free fitness/wellness coach
- 6% 401K match vest on day one
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- 25 vacation days per year, 10 sick days, 5 bereavement days, 10 holidays
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top