Branding and Lead Generation Specialist
Main purpose of this role
The Branding and Lead Generation Specialist contributes to positively positioning O3b in the eyes of customers and partners by creation of physical and digital branded materials and support for development of key messaging content with proper placement in branded collateral. Provides support and planning for the use of resources to build the sales pipeline as well as continuous tracking of performance.
Primary Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
- Projects – Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of assigned projects. Ensure scope and direction of each project is on schedule, liaise with other departments for support.
- Branding & Design – Creative brand development and matching up the O3b brand to the organisation’s vision, mission, goals and strategies. Maintaining O3b brand guidelines and other marketing guidelines. Creation of templates and support with other branding projects, i.e. Zendesk, SmarterU Sales enablement – develop materials to support the selling process of the O3b solution and maintain the O3b sales toolkit
- O3b website – Ensure that the agreed O3b positioning and messaging comes through and that the website effectively promotes O3b’s value propositions
- Maintain and update core marketing collateral, digital images for Corporate presentations, coverage maps etc
- Lead generation – Responsible for the set-up of a tool (Pardot), as well as campaigns and to measure and report performance of lead gen activity. Ensure good flow of leads through the O3b website and other marketing channels to Salesforce.com
- Plan the launch of new O3b solutions and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Oversee marketing activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy. Ensure consistent positioning and messaging that differentiates the O3b solution in the market
Education & experience:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a core marketing discipline such as events, advertising, or PR
- Experience in Wordpress desirable
- Experience in working with telecommunications a major plus
- Bachelor or Master degree, Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Sciences, Engineering
- Understanding of core marketing competencies including PR, Content Marketing, Advertising, Brand and Events Management.
- Excellent working proficiency in MS Office product suite
- Fluent in English. Other languages is a plus (French, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative
- Willing to learn
- Relationship builder
- High energy
O3b Networks conducts background checks, including references check for all final applicants.
Meet Some of O3B Networks's Employees
Director of Operations Engineering
Saba runs the Operations Team responsible for managing the company’s network and RF ground infrastructure and providing customer support for the Network Operation Center.
Back to top