- Cedar Knolls, NJ
Senior Manager Position
Join an exceptional team bringing unique solutions to the pharma/biotech treatment experience!
- Enjoy a meaningful job: We help make the world a better place by positively impacting the lives of patients with rare disease through effective design of pharma/biotech support programs
- Help Build a Company: Become part of a leadership team establishing the overall direction of our company and having a significant influence on our culture and team
- Be Part of a Recognized Leader in Treatment Experience: Over 10 years, Nuvera has worked with 15 out of top 20 pharma companies across 24 + therapeutic areas to help clients understand patient/physician needs as it relates to overall treatment support and are a recognized expert in a space many competitors are trying to enter.
- Work Hard, Play Hard – We’ve been striving to create a very different management consulting culture:
o Laid-back, team oriented working environment where you can work alongside people you rely on and enjoy being with
o Focus on keeping our team together at our office Laid-back atmosphere where we enjoy having fun while doing serious things
o Flat organization and NO bureaucracy
o Focus on work flexibility with a normal work week providing two days working from home
- Join an ‘A Team’: Our team is demanding... no doubt about it – we’ve recruited top talent with exceptional minds who will have high expectations of a manager in the organization providing leadership and coaching to bring us all to the next level
Make a difference at Nuvera, in patients’ lives, in the world! Find ways to make the company better, incubate business ideas, identify opportunities to help the vulnerable! We absolutely want to explore, invest, and support you!
Constantly learn and develop by working side-by-side with the senior leadership team/client executives and by attending targeted performance improvement events.
Become a Healthcare Industry thought leader: we are leading the way of improving health outcomes via meaningful treatment experience. Attend and speak on behalf of Nuvera at the premier industry conferences (Informa, Eyeforpharma, Asembia, WorldCongress).
Feel valued: Work in a tight knit group where everyone appreciates and supports each other. If you are a motivated person willing to take initiative - sky is the limit! We promise to value and support you - there is nothing to hold you back and it is really up to you!
Highly Compensated Opportunity:
• Our compensation package and business development incentives are above market
• We offer accelerated growth and performance recognition: rock stars don’t have to wait the entire annual cycle to be promoted and rewarded
WHAT WE DO:
Support programs throughout the specialty product treatment experience has quickly become the most visible part of many healthcare organizations. Nuvera partners with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to help them effectively diagnose and pinpoint patient/physician needs, design, and implement various programs to deliver a seamless treatment experience and enhance patients’ ability to obtain, start, and stay on therapy. From field-based resource design, to nurse education, to traditional patient support ‘Hubs’, we’ve developed a depth of expertise matched by few in the industry in helping our clients determine the optimal mix of support elements.
In just the past five years, Nuvera has had the opportunity to work with over 20 different clients (including 9 of the top 10 pharma/biotech companies) across a multitude of therapeutic areas, delivered more than 190 projects, and helped our clients receive multiple U.S. and Global excellence awards.
We are helping to shape a world where every healthcare organization truly puts the patient experience first and foremost in all their efforts to enhance treatment outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Manager will:
- Lead one or several strategic projects for our clients, working directly with the client’s executive team, managing all aspects of the project & team, facilitating executive workshops and serving as the final quality gate for the project deliverables
- Coordinate the Nuvera team assigned to the project and provide individual mentoring and performance reviews associated with their performance
- Help identify, define, and lead the implementation of several Nuvera infrastructure efforts
- Be responsible for business development activities
We’re building an elite A-Team while preserving our culture we’ve developed over the years. The people we seek are singular in what they do and who they are, and we take very special care during the interview process to ensure a winningly mutual fit. While we appreciate degrees and experience, here are the competencies we consider essential for our manager level roles:
- Planning and Execution: Proactively establish clear objectives with companion milestones and consistently accomplish each
- Synthesis & Simplification: Disentangle and reassemble complex material in order to firmly grasp the essence of an issue
- Impactful Communication: Listen attentively; tell a compelling, persuasive story through verbal, written, and visualization skills
- Organizational Development: Define and shape novel operational capabilities for the future
- Client Management: Cultivate meaningful connections with clients; foster enduring relationships built on trust
- Leadership: Clearly set direction and inspire team members and clients to realize a shared vision
- Business Development: Pinpoint, pursue, and procure new business opportunities
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. MBA preferred.
Consulting Experience: 5+ years of consulting experience in a management consulting company
Project Management Experience:
- 2+ year experience managing projects focused on finding unique solutions to business problems, providing strategy, performance improvement or optimization recommendations to a client.
- Examples of projects should include ‘unstructured’ projects without pre-existing methodology where you had to define an approach/develop analytical frameworks. These should be non-IT implementation projects
Performance Management Experience: Experience leading teams, formally managing individual performance and mentoring
Business Development Experience: Preferred: sold and managed at least $650K
Stakeholder management: Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholder groups and managing cross-functional teams.
Industry knowledge: Experience working in life sciences across several of the following domains:
- product launch/commercialization
- product strategy and positioning
- commercial operations
- patient services
- market access
- product access and administration
- reimbursement support
- adherence solutions
- hub services
- health outcomes strategy & optimization
- specialty pharmacy distribution
- customer insights
- commercial model transformation
- customer engagement
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Authorization to work in U.S.
*Equal Employment Opportunity *
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top