- Cedar Knolls, NJ
SENIOR CONSULTANT POSITION
Join an exceptional team bringing unique solutions to the pharma/biotech treatment experience!
- Enjoy a meaningful job: We help make the world a better place by positively impacting the lives of patients with rare disease through effective design of pharma/biotech support programs
- Help Build a Company: Become part of a leadership team establishing the overall direction of our company and having a significant influence on our culture and team
- Be Part of a Recognized Leader in Treatment Experience: Over 10 years, Nuvera has worked with 15 out of top 20 pharma companies across 24 + therapeutic areas to help clients understand patient/physician needs as it relates to overall treatment support and are a recognized expert in a space many competitors are trying to enter.
- Work Hard, Play Hard – We’ve been striving to create a very different management consulting culture:
o Laid-back, team oriented working environment where you can work alongside people you rely on and enjoy being with
o Focus on keeping our team together at our office Laid-back atmosphere where we enjoy having fun while doing serious things
o Flat organization and NO bureaucracy
o Focus on work flexibility with a normal work week providing two days working from home
- Join an ‘A Team’: Our team is demanding... no doubt about it – we’ve recruited top talent with exceptional minds who will have high expectations of a manager in the organization providing leadership and coaching to bring us all to the next level
Make a difference at Nuvera, in patients’ lives, in the world! Find ways to make the company better, incubate business ideas, identify opportunities to help the vulnerable! We absolutely want to explore, invest, and support you!
Constantly learn and develop by working side-by-side with the senior leadership team/client executives and by attending targeted performance improvement events.
Become a Healthcare Industry thought leader: we are leading the way of improving health outcomes via meaningful treatment experience. Attend and speak on behalf of Nuvera at the premier industry conferences (Informa, Eyeforpharma, Asembia, WorldCongress).
Feel valued: Work in a tight knit group where everyone appreciates and supports each other. If you are a motivated person willing to take initiative - sky is the limit! We promise to value and support you - there is nothing to hold you back and it is really up to you!
Highly Compensated Opportunity:
• Our compensation package and business development incentives are above market
• We offer accelerated growth and performance recognition: rock stars don’t have to wait the entire annual cycle to be promoted and rewarded
WHAT WE DO:
Support programs throughout the specialty product treatment experience has quickly become the most visible part of many healthcare organizations. Nuvera partners with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to help them effectively diagnose and pinpoint patient/physician needs, design, and implement various programs to deliver a seamless treatment experience and enhance patients’ ability to obtain, start, and stay on therapy. From field-based resource design, to nurse education, to traditional patient support ‘Hubs’, we’ve developed a depth of expertise matched by few in the industry in helping our clients determine the optimal mix of support elements.
In just the past five years, Nuvera has had the opportunity to work with over 20 different clients (including 9 of the top 10 pharma/biotech companies) across a multitude of therapeutic areas, delivered more than 190 projects, and helped our clients receive multiple U.S. and Global excellence awards.
We are helping to shape a world where every healthcare organization truly puts the patient experience first and foremost in all their efforts to enhance treatment outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Senior Consultant will:
- Understand client needs, develop / align strategies and plan their implementation
- Assist in research and analysis, including benchmark, marketing, and cost-benefit analysis in support of the recommendations
- Develop project deliverables in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Visio and other tools as needed
- Provide project management expertise, including forecasting of key activities, budgeting, and reporting
- Develop objectives and project schedules for area of responsibility and ensure that they are met in a timely and cost-effective manner; take corrective action to the project schedule when necessary.
- Support Nuvera’s business development and other internal initiatives such as recruiting, marketing, knowledge management, and best practice improvement
- Other work as assigned
We’re building an elite A-Team while preserving our culture we’ve developed over the years. The people we seek are singular in what they do and who they are, and we take very special care during the interview process to ensure a winningly mutual fit. While we appreciate degrees and experience, here are the competencies we consider essential for our consultant level roles:
- Planning and Execution: Proactively establish clear objectives with companion milestones and consistently accomplish each of them
- Synthesis & Simplification: Analyze complex material and provide a range of recommendations to solve the client’s challenges
- Impactful Communication: Develop and visualize crisp, concise concepts that can be easily communicated to others
- Organizational Development: Define and shape novel operational capabilities for the future
- Client Management: Actively and confidently engages with clients and able to present or facilitate key pieces of deliverables and workshops
- Leadership: Lead lead a small team and mentor entry level team members
- Business Development: Anticipate unmet needs and proactively raise them to extend current projects or initiate new projects.
Education: Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
Consulting Experience: 3 + years of management consulting experience
o Presentation and presentation development skills
o Ability to perform detailed business analysis functions, including development of business process models & functional documentation
Project Management Experience: Ability to enter client environment and provide business solutions after a detailed assessment of the requirements and the current state of project
Stakeholder management: Experience working with business stakeholders and users, running client meetings and proactively developing recommendations
Industry knowledge: Experience working within life science industry; experience or knowledge of some of the following areas preferred
o Patient Assistance Programs (PAP)
o Specialty Pharmacy
o Reimbursement Support Programs
o Copay & Coinsurance Assistance Programs
o Specialty Pharmacy HUB Programs
o Provider & Patient Web Portals
o CRM & Analytics
o Reimbursement Consulting
o Commercialization Strategy
o Startup Initiatives, Product Launches, & B2B Execution
o Vendor Management
o Patient Education and Adherence
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Authorization to work in U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top