Join an exceptional team bringing unique solutions to the pharma/biotech treatment experience!
Nuvera Life Science Consulting, an Ashfield Engage company, is a US-based consulting company specializing in helping architect the specialty patient and provider treatment experience. Bridging the gap between operations and strategy, Nuvera helps our clients design, build, and manage seamless support experiences to simplify the complex when it comes to starting and staying on therapy. We feel our unique blend of deep expertise and non-traditional thinking helps pharma do what’s meaningful and not just what is possible or expected.
Have you ever thought about solving unique problems, working on the industry’s innovative therapies, or pushing the envelope of what patient support could be? Great news! Nuvera is expanding our team. Under the Ashfield Engage team we are looking to fill domestic and global growth opportunities. We are searching for a Director that can contribute to expanding our business and assist in the development of capabilities that will help us continue to lead in all efforts enhancing the treatment experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a diverse set of pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Manage several strategic projects for our clients, working directly with the client’s executive team, managing all aspects of the project & team, facilitating executive workshops and serving as the final quality gate for the project deliverables
- Coordinate the Nuvera team assigned to the project and provide individual mentoring and performance reviews associated with their performance
- Help identify, define, and lead the implementation of several Nuvera infrastructure efforts
- Lead and execute business development activities
The people we seek are singular in what they do and who they are, and we try to take very special care during the interview process to ensure a winningly mutual fit. While we appreciate degrees and experience, here are the competencies we consider essential for our manager level roles:
- Planning and Execution: Proactively establish clear objectives with companion milestones and consistently accomplish each
- Synthesis & Simplification: Disentangle and reassemble complex material in order to firmly grasp the essence of an issue
- Impactful Communication: Listen attentively; tell a compelling, persuasive story through verbal, written, and visualization skills
- Organizational Development: Define and shape novel operational capabilities for the future
- Client Management: Cultivate meaningful connections with clients; foster enduring relationships built on trust
- Leadership: Clearly set direction and inspire team members and clients to realize a shared vision
- Business Development: Pinpoint, pursue, and procure new business opportunities
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. MBA preferred.
Consulting Experience: 8+ years of experience with at least 3 years of strategy consulting work managing multiple client engagements, including team and client management.
Project Management Experience:
o 3 + years’ experience managing projects focused on finding unique solutions to business problems, providing strategy, performance improvement or optimization recommendations to a client.
o Examples of projects should include ‘unstructured’ projects without pre-existing methodology where you had to define an approach/develop analytical frameworks. These should be non-IT implementation projects
Performance Management Experience: Experience leading teams, formally managing individual performance and mentoring
Business Development Experience: Demonstrated capability to generate and lead $1M+ worth of business on an annual basis
Client management: Experience managing projects with multiple client stakeholder groups and managing cross-functional teams.
Industry Knowledge and Experience: 3 + years working in life sciences or pharmaceutical industries across a selection of the following domains:
o product launch/commercialization
o product strategy and positioning
o commercial operations
o patient services
o market access
o product access and administration
o reimbursement support
o adherence solutions
o hub services
o health outcomes strategy & optimization
o specialty pharmacy distribution
o customer insights
o commercial model transformation
o customer engagement
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Authorization to work in U.S.*
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need. To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
Back to top