- Norcross, GA
Req ID: 97744
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Transition Manager to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
General Duties & Experience:
- Experience of transitioning complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for projects typically up to ~60 million $ in value and 3-6 months in duration
- Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools, and templates
- Manage the transition of support services, program artifacts and personnel from incumbent
- Ensure contractual deliverables are provided and performance SLA's are achieved during the transition period
- Identify and manage all dependencies, risks, and issues that occur during the transition period
- Ensure smooth and cordial relationship with the incumbent and its personnel
- Ensure shadowing and reverse shadowing activities are performed
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage enterprise governance and change control processes
- Manage key stakeholder relationships with transparency and integrity
- Work with the Program Manager to manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against the established company and client commitments
- Provide program reporting for management and stakeholders for the transition activities
- Expert understanding of services processes, technologies, and ITIL.
- Expert ability to assess, manage, and remediate high project risks.
- Expert communications and executive-level client interaction skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- US Citizenship
- 10 years of experience in managing complex services projects.
- 10 years of project management and client management
- 10 years of experience with project financials.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Consulting, Manager, Computer Science, Project Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top