Training Project Manager
- Crystal City, VA
Req ID: 101408
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Training Project Manager to join our team in Crystal City, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Training Project Manager will support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) worldwide training program and is responsible for:
- Serving as the primary liaison with the USAID COR and managing all aspects of the Contractor's responsibilities pertaining to the contract.
- Serving as NTT DATA's primary representative for responding to task order proposal requests, central reporting, financials issues, and central meetings regarding the contract.
- 8+ years of technical leadership and operational experience managing large scale, worldwide training programs
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Master's Degree in Training and Education or related discipline preferred
- Training program development
- Project management experience with time sensitive deliverables
- People management skills
- Project management
- International experience highly desired
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top