Tester (Level 3)
- Albany, NY
Req ID: 90796
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Tester (Level 3) to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working for the QA Lead, the QA will manage and oversee quality assurance activities related to the IES program and project level workstreams.
- Manage adherence to the IES Program Level testing strategy, quality assurance processes, artifacts, and tools.
- Manage the quality assurance team and deliverables.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders, including subject matter experts, users, executive teams, etc. to ensure that projects meet business needs.
- Oversee adherence to the IES Program Level testing strategy, quality assurance processes, artifacts, and tools.
- Review deliverables from vendors to ensure system testing and delivery are in line with business needs, as described in the requirements.
- Manage test environments, test accounts, and test data according to best practices.
- Manage blended teams of State and vendor resources.
- More than seven years of experience working on complex projects with two or more years in a leadership role as a Tester.
- More than seven (7) years of experience: in quality assurance managing testing across multiple high-profile projects, with complex functional domains, within a matrix organization.
- More than seven (7) years of experience reporting and presenting to stakeholders and senior management.
- More than three (3) years of experience planning, scheduling, and coordinating performance/load testing activities and recommending appropriate related testing tools such as LoadRunner.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities in the Human Service domain within a state-supervised, locally administered environment.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities across multiple agencies.
- More than five (5) years of experience with automated testing using tools such as Selenium or HP Unified Functional Testing or related tools.
- More than five (5) years of experience using HP Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center as the defect tracking and test planning tool.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities aligning with federal standards, including the FNS 901 handbook and System Integrity Review Tool (SIRT) for SNAP or Management Information System (MIS) Integrity Review Tool for WIC.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and managing teams of 25 or more quality analysts.
- More than five (5) years of experience training 3rd party resources in prescribed methods and overseeing functional testing efforts of 3rd party resources.
- More than seven (7) years of experience leading and facilitating meetings, workgroups, etc.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Consulting, Mainframe, Quality Assurance, Testing, Technology
Back to top