Technical Investigative Analyst with Top Secret clearance
- Washington, DC
Req ID: 100009
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Investigative Analyst with Top Secret clearance to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- The program will follow the client Intelligence Cycle.
- Work directly with client personnel, including case agents and analysts, to obtain the investigative/intelligence requirements, i.e. location, pattern of life, other desired links, and connectivity.
- Work seamlessly with internal contract Data Scientists to collect relevant information (data) within the system.
- Analyze and refine the information from the project system and provide the actionable intelligence to the client consumer/decision-maker (Case Agent).
- Continue to provide more refined requirements until the case is resolved/closed.
- Possess a minimum of two years, preferably five+ years of investigative or investigative support experience.
- Possess a minimum of six years of professional experience.
- Possess a Top Secret clearance with the capability for SCI.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with current trends in digital advertising platforms using AdIDs and Mobile AdIDs.
- Be trained and well versed in contractor identity resolution platform with the ability to integrate seamlessly with contractor data scientists.
- Be conversant in US Federal Law and Legal Process.
Be familiar with the Federal Rules of Evidence; and preferably familiar with client-specific policies specific to ELSUR collection, processing, and handling.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top