Systems Integration Specialist
- Bangalore, India
Req ID: 107096
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Integration Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
• Installation configuration of Red Hat Linux & Wintel and experience managing server using command lines.
• VMware ESX Management and Troubleshooting.
• Intermediate knowledge of Switching and vlan, NIC Teaming.
• Experience in VMware Guests, Templates, P2V, Capacity Planner, VMotion, DRS, etc
• Basic working knowledge of SAN.
• Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issues.
• Patch administration and deployment.
• VMware ESX /vSphere)support Experience, VCP certification.
• Experience in high level diagnostics & troubleshooting of VMware ESX
• Excellent troubleshooting and System Administration skills on VMware products and tools
• HA engineering for architecture on VMware, DRS cluster environment.
• OS / Patch Release management and maintain configuration of Central ESX OS image.
• Problem Management on VMware ESX
• Experience in performance tuning of VMware servers and Virtual sessions and management of servers resources between virtual machines.
• Experience in backup and recovery of Virtual machines and virtual servers.
• Experience in P2V, VMotion and VMware virtual Center
• Should have expertise on at least 2 flavors of Hypervisor; Vmware is must.
• Should have a deep level of understanding of Wintel & Linux OS and should be able to handle day to day admin tasks.
• Good Understanding of virtualization technology.
• Knowledge of different hardware architecture, roadmap and implementation.
• Should be well versed on capacity & configuration management analysis of the servers
• Should be well versed with ITIL.
• Should have excellent written & oral communication skills.
• Must be keen to learn new development methods and technologies and be a fast learner.
• Be enthusiastic about work and be a good team player.
• Should have a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience as a Hypervisor System Administrator.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Linux, Virtualization, Open Source, Technology
Back to top